Aviva, a leading insurance company, has adopted LINK, Symbility’s collaborative cloud-based platform to improve the claims experience for its UK home and commercial property customers.
Symbility LINK™ has been designed to bridge the communication gap between carriers, their supply chain partners and policyholders, bringing a world-class digital experience to the home and commercial property insurance claims process. Making a claim can often be a distressing and disruptive experience, LINK works to reduce customer friction and discomfort by making the process simpler and easier. LINK provides Aviva’s customers with access to information on every aspect of their claim, no matter where they are, or what device they are using. LINK’s user interface guides the policyholder through each step of the process, enabling instant and direct communication both with their insurer, and any third parties involved. Whether the policyholder is uploading damage photos and documents, sharing video content, sending messages, or simply receiving update notifications, they remain connected and involved from start to finish.
Customers will also be able to use video calling technology through the Symbility Video Connect™ platform to help speed up the claims and risk management process. For claims the roll-out for this new tech will start with Aviva’s field based teams, giving them the ability to video call customers and remotely view the property. The technology is also available for Aviva Risk Management Solutions which will allow Aviva’s risk consultants to provide expert advice over the phone to commercial customers, without the need to wait for a visit. Customers can connect with Aviva using live video and be advised on the risk management needs for their business, giving instant responses and reassurance.
- Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33 million customers.
- In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
- Aviva’s asset management business, Aviva Investors, provides asset management services to both Aviva and external clients, and currently manages over £350 billion in assets. Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £490 billion.
- Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; we paid out £34.6 billion in benefits and claims in 2017.
- By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
- The Aviva newsroom at aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our image library, research reports and our news release archive.
- For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here aviva.com/about-us
- Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/avivaplc/
- Follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/aviva
- We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.