From the convenience of your office, virtual classes provide a comprehensive interactive instructor-led training experience through a webinar. Learn the skills necessary to create claims, sketch and estimate in Mobile Claims through hands on exercises.
Each attendee will need a computer with a working Windows operating system to install Mobile Claims. If using a Mac please have it partitioned to run a windows operating system.
Mobile Claims : Free Public Webcast
This 6-hour CoreLogic instructor-led introductory session (taking place over two days through a webinar), will give novice users the basic understanding of the skills necessary to quickly estimate claims in CoreLogic, making them effective in the field. We know it's hard to commit to a full day, so we've divided the content over the course of two days (3 hours per day).
Topics will include:
- Claim Creation
- Diagramming floorplans, roof plans, and exteriors
- Estimating via the Database
- Estimate Review
Class will be online via webinar and instructor led. Remember to note the times of classes and time zone. Classes are limited, so please sign up early. We look forward to seeing you in class!
Topic Specific Webinars
This format allows users the opportunity to choose a specific area of focus in a particular topic. Each 1-hour instructor led webinar takes users through a deeper dive into a specific topic, so that participants can focus on gaining further understanding in that area.
Topics covered (one per session) include:
- Diagramming Interiors
- Diagramming Roofplans & Exteriors
- The Claim List
- Exploring the Database
- Reviewing the Estimate
Register for as many sessions as needed. We look forward to seeing you in our Topic Specific Webinars!
Our on-site classes, both private and public, are designed to give you the skills to create estimates in Mobile Claims and provide a high level Claims Connect overview. Attendees will learn the concepts to sketch and estimate through hands-on participative exercises.
Please note: all attendees will need a computer with a working Windows operating system. If using a Mac please have it partitioned to run a windows operating system.
General Topics Covered:
- Creating Claims & Claim Explorer
- Diagramming interior floor plans
- Diagramming roof plans
- Diagramming exterior plans
- Estimating and database navigation
- Photos, documents, journal entries
- Claims Connect overview
- Support registration and training documentation
Mobile Claims :: 1 Day Onsite Training
Class will be instructor-led and hands-on in Hendersonville, TN Location:
- 100 Country Club Drive, Suite 200 Hendersonville, TN 37075
- COST: $295.00 USD per user/session. Please note that once registered there will be no refunds issued.
- Classes will run from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Class is limited to 5 registrants. *By submitting this registration form, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above and I authorize Symbility Solutions to charge the training cost on my credit card based on the Symbility ID number(s) (obtained during the Symbility.net registration process) provided. No refunds once registered.*Training will be customized to fit the needs of your staff. Our training specialists will work with you to create a one or two day hands-on training tailored for your team. Private training classes will be held at your facility.
There are currently no classes scheduled
Onsite Private Training
Self Paced Training Videos
Learn the basics of Symbility Mobile Claims online, on your time. Curated videos taught by our very own team.