From the convenience of your office, virtual classes provide a comprehensive interactive instructor-led training experience through WebEx. Learn the skills necessary to create claims, sketch and estimate in Mobile Claims through hands on exercises.
Each attendee will need a computer with a working Windows operating system to install Mobile Claims. If using a Mac please have it partitioned to run a windows operating system.
Mobile Claims :: Free Public Webcast
This 6 Hour Symbility instructor-led introductory training session (taking place over two days through WebEx), will give novice users the basic understanding of the skills necessary to quickly estimate claims in Symbility making them effective in the field.
What you’ll learn:
The first part of the session will focus on some of the more elementary features of Mobile Claims, such as creating a claim, navigation using the Mobile Claims ribbon, setting personal preferences, floorplans, roofplans, and estimating basics.
The second half of the class will provide an in-depth overview of coverage settings, applying items, claim status vs. assignment status, managing claim ownership, as well as an explanation of the functionalities of floorplans, roofplans, exteriors, estimate reviews and registering for Symbility Support.
- Class will be online via WebEx and instructor-led.
- Note the times of classes and time zone. Sessions are offered in both the Eastern ET and Central CT time zones.
- Classes are limited, please sign up early.
- Class registration will close 24 hours prior to the start time.
- A minimum of 3 registered attendees is required to host a session. If there are not 3 registered attendees, the session will be cancelled. Registrants will be contacted to reschedule.
There are currently no classes scheduled