From the convenience of your office, virtual classes provide a comprehensive interactive instructor-led training experience through a webinar. Learn the skills necessary to create claims, sketch and estimate in Mobile Claims through hands on exercises.
Each attendee will need a computer with a working Windows operating system to install Mobile Claims. If using a Mac please have it partitioned to run a windows operating system.
Mobile Claims :: Free Public Webcast
This 6 Hour Symbility instructor-led introductory training session (taking place over two days through a webinar), will give novice users the basic understanding of the skills necessary to quickly estimate claims in Symbility making them effective in the field.
What you’ll learn:
The first part of the session will focus on some of the more elementary features of Mobile Claims, such as creating a claim, navigation using the Mobile Claims ribbon, setting personal preferences, floorplans, roofplans, and estimating basics.
The second half of the class will provide an in-depth overview of coverage settings, applying items, claim status vs. assignment status, managing claim ownership, as well as an explanation of the functionalities of floorplans, roofplans, exteriors, estimate reviews and registering for Symbility Support.
- Class will be online via a webinar and instructor-led.
- Note the times of classes and time zone. Sessions are offered in both the Eastern ET and Central CT time zones.
- Classes are limited, please sign up early.
- Class registration will close 24 hours prior to the start time.
- A minimum of 3 registered attendees is required to host a session. If there are not 3 registered attendees, the session will be cancelled. Registrants will be contacted to reschedule.
Day 2: 09:00am - 12:00pm CSTOctober 13 & October 14, 2020
Day 2: 09:00am - 12:00pm CSTNovember 17 & November 18, 2020
Day 2: 09:00am - 12:00pm CSTDecember 16 & December 17, 2020
Day 2: 09:00am - 12:00pm CST
Our on-site classes, both private and public, are designed to give you the skills to create estimates in Mobile Claims and provide a high level Claims Connect overview. Attendees will learn the concepts to sketch and estimate through hands-on participative exercises.
Please note: all attendees will need a computer with a working Windows operating system. If using a Mac please have it partitioned to run a windows operating system.
General Topics Covered:
- Creating Claims & Claim Explorer
- Diagramming interior floor plans
- Diagramming roof plans
- Diagramming exterior plans
- Estimating and database navigation
- Photos, documents, journal entries
- Claims Connect overview
- Support registration and training documentation
Mobile Claims :: 1 Day Onsite Training
Class will be instructor-led and hands-on in Hendersonville, TN Location:
- 100 Country Club Drive, Suite 200 Hendersonville, TN 37075
- COST: $295.00 USD per user/session. Please note that once registered there will be no refunds issued.
- Classes will run from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Class is limited to 5 registrants. *By submitting this registration form, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above and I authorize Symbility Solutions to charge the training cost on my credit card based on the Symbility ID number(s) (obtained during the Symbility.net registration process) provided. No refunds once registered.*Training will be customized to fit the needs of your staff. Our training specialists will work with you to create a one or two day hands-on training tailored for your team. Private training classes will be held at your facility.
There are currently no classes scheduled
Onsite Private Training
Self Paced Training Videos
Learn the basics of Symbility Mobile Claims online, on your time. Curated videos taught by our very own team.