TORONTO, ONTARIO — (September 15, 2017) Symbility Solutions Inc. (“Symbility”) (“Corporation”) (TSX.V: SY) a global software company focused on modernizing the insurance industry, announces the voting results of the Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders of the Corporation that was held September 14, 2017 (“Meeting”). The Corporation hereby advises of the following resolutions were passed at the Meeting:
- The election of the following persons, being nominees proposed by the management of the Corporation, as directors of the Corporation: James L. Balas, Angela Grinstead, David R. Hayes, Richard Hurwitz, Robert Landry, Neil McDonnell, Ronan D. McGrath G. Scott Paterson, James R. Swayze and Michael P. Torok.
- The reappointment of Ernst & Young LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Corporation for the ensuing year and the authorization of the directors to fix their remuneration.
- The resolution in the form included in the Information Circular, ratifying By-Law No. 1, relating generally to the transaction of business and affairs of the Corporation.
- The resolution in the form included in the Information Circular, ratifying By-Law No. 2, relating to the notice requirements for nominations of directors of the Corporation.
- The resolution in the form included in the Information Circular ratifying the Corporation’s Shareholders Rights Plan, and;
- The resolution in the form included in the Information Circular ratifying the Corporation’s amended and restated stock option plan.
After conducting the business of the Annual and Special Shareholders Meeting, James Swayze, Chief Executive Officer, delivered an update on the Corporation. A copy of this presentation can be found on Symbility’s corporate website at symbilitysolutions.com/investors/.